So, you’ve been hit with an Enforceable Undertaking
Sometimes, despite your best effort or intentions, your organisation ends up on the wrong side of Australian Law. To address this, you may choose to commit to a legally-binding agreement to carry out activities that benefit your workplace, industry or the community. But Enforceable Undertakings can be easier said than done. Without a proper strategy, the result is a lot of money invested and very little result.
Meeting your obligations involves lots of steps. You need to develop a proposal that passes muster with your state’s workplace health and safety organisations. Then there’s communicating a message that creates cultural change in your organisation. It often also needs a community and industry awareness campaign.
Creating something with impact can be challenging. Chances are, you’re not usually in the business of creating safety campaigns. You may not know how to speak to your various audiences or even the best way to reach them.
That’s where we can help.
1. Conduct research into your EU topic, your audiences, and most effective channels.
2. Develop proposal for internal, industry and community awareness campaign
3. Present to your state’s health and safety body with you or provide your presentation
4. Revise campaign as needed to get approval
5. Work with you to execute the campaign
6. Implement safety campaign materials with employees for ongoing safety awareness
PR, crisis communications, social media channels, content generation and marketing, digital, print, strategy and design. Everything you need to create Enforceable Undertakings that get results.
putting content where the audience can see it
The Audience uses, reacts to or shares content
changing the way the audience thinks or reacts
Use the right metrics to examine the results
Call us on +61 (0)2 9412 6100
or use the form to email below